Ananya Panday names celebrity she stalks on social media

ananya panday, viral, ananya, zeenat aman, social media, stalk

Bollywood actress Ananya Panday, who was recently seen in the comedy film ‘Dream Girl 2′, revealed she stalks veteran star Zeenat Aman on social media platforms. 

Ananya Panday made the revelation in an interview with an Indian news outlet. The actor claimed she finds Zeenat Aman’s post and captions intriguing.

“Zeenat Aman is the person I stalk the most,” Ananya Panday said. “I find all her posts and writing very interesting. If she shares throwback pictures from the set of a film, I make sure to watch that film.”

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Zeenat Aman (@thezeenataman)

The actor said she has the qualities of a stalker, and this side of her personality helps her on the professional front.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by ONLY India (@onlyindia)

“I have all the qualities of a stalker. I need to know everything about everyone. This quality of my personality helps me in acting as well. I went to Mathura for ‘Dream Girl 2‘ shoot and I paid a lot of attention to the people around and their style of speaking. I used it all in my character,” she said.

 

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Ananya 💛💫 (@ananyapanday)

Speaking about ‘Dream Girl 2,’ the film follows an individual named Karam, who is trying to live a serious life in Mathura and falls in love with Pari but life is hell-bent on not taking him seriously. In a turn of events, Karam becomes Pooja which creates further chaos in his already chaotic life.”

Ayushmann Khurrana and Ananya Panday play leading roles. The cast also includes A-listers Paresh Rawal, Annu Kapoor, Asrani, Rajpal Yadav, Manoj Joshi, Vijay Raaz, Nushrratt Bharuccha and others. 

The film is directed by Raaj Shaandilyaa. He has co-written it with Raaj Shaandilyaa. 

Related – Ananya Panday opens up on dealing with failure of ‘Liger

 



from ARY NEWS https://ift.tt/2BP4zVY
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.